FANDOM


The Steam Community Market allows you to buy and sell Steam trading cards, card packs, emoticons and backgrounds. The developer of the game whose set you're trading will recieve 10% of the price, and Steam receives an additional 5%, for a total of 15% overhead for items you sell on the marketplace. 

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.